UMC knows that monitoring and evaluation is a critical stage of development assistance and program implementation. Cities, partners and contractors benefit immensely by routinely measuring and evaluating the impact and efficacy of their programs to determine what works and what needs improvement. UMC develops the indicator framework and required data collection checklists and helps in training staff for sustaining monitoring and evaluation practices. UMC has been a forerunner in providing Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) services to Indian programs and international programs. UMC works closely with city governments to popularize the use of Performance Measurement framework.
- M&E of USAID supported Afghanistan CityLinks Program, aimed at providing essential public infrastructure services at provincial levels
- Evaluation of empanelment of consultants for Gujarat Urban Development Mission, Government of Gujarat, India
- M&E services for six year program of USAID supported Indo-US FIRE (D) III Program in India
- Performance measurement of 30 cities across India for World Bank
- Ongoing Performance Assessment System Program for all 166 cities of Gujarat, India to gather data of water and sanitation sector